Helping schools navigate the current
Worldgate is a technology consulting firm specializing in solutions to support the information technology needs of our K-12 and State and Local Government clients. We have a deep understanding of the very specific needs of these Public Sector clients and have successfully supported our clients through varied enterprise software implementations by truly understanding their needs and aligning with their unique cultures.
Worldgate is value focused and offers high quality services without the hefty price tag. We deliver through ISO 9001:2015 certified best practices with a high degree of accuracy and consistency. BSI America’s President, Todd VanderVen commended Worldgate: “Worldgate is to be congratulated for their early transition to the 2015 version of ISO 9001 and are among the first 10% of our customers to successfully make the transition, achieving certification in their first audit attempt. Clearly ISO 9001 is woven into Worldgate’s DNA”.
As an Infor Alliance Partner, we have teamed up with a best-in-class software provider who is also focused on the unique technology needs of our Public Sector clients.
Mission & Values
Our Mission Statement: To provide world class IT solutions that allow our clients to deliver the highest quality services to their most important stakeholders.
Execute. Empower. Exceed
Our Values: Worldgate, llc is a company defined by our values, which shape and influence every decision.
- We value our people.
- We establish strong relationships and build lasting partnerships.
- We are cost effective, flexible and nimble.
- We provide distinctive quality service and are 100% committed to our clients.
Meet the Team
Worldgate wants to make sure it’s easy to do business with us. We have invested to ensure our services are accessible through a number of contract vehicles.
- GSA IT Schedule 70 # GS-35F-360AA
- Arizona – City of Phoenix Information Technology Professional Services 2017- 2018 Qualified Vendor List
- Georgia - Covendis
- Georgia – Fulton County Schools Information Technology Consulting Services Contract
- Maryland - CATS+
- Massachusetts - Management Consultants, Program Coordinators and Planners Services Statewide Contract- PRF61 for Business Process Redesign Services (BPR)
- Massachusetts - RFR 3-17 – MBTA Blanket RFR: Consulting Services
- Pennsylvania - ITQ (Pennsylvania Department of General Services)
- Pennsylvania - COSTARS 3 & 6
- Virginia - VITA IT Contingent Labor
- Virginia – Fairfax County Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) – Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- National Women’s Business Enterprise Certificate (WBENC)
- VA Small, Woman-Owned Business Certificate
- Philadelphia Woman-Owned Business Enterprise Certificate
- Los Angeles Small Business Enterprise Certificate
- Maryland Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- PA Small Diverse Business Certificate
In the Community
Worldgate is very involved with supporting the needs of children who otherwise don’t have the means to support themselves. Our team donates time and financial resource to support programs for lower income families.
This includes a backpack program at a local elementary school that provides food for children to take home over the weekends to combat hunger in their household and ideally reduce the profound effect of hunger on development and the ability to learn.
Please consider reaching out to broaden this support of our next generation.
Have Any Questions?