Let Us Be the Frontline to Your Customers
Whenever a new system or initiative launches, supporting your user community is critical to success. Calls and emails need to be answered and resolved in order to ensure your teams are embracing the new paradigm.
Often times, your existing Help Desk may not be fully staffed to support this initial influx of requests. Worldgate can help you by finding the right people to support your people. We have had great success in helping our K-12 and State and Local Government customers find Help Desk team members to support short or long term needs.
A help desk acts as the front line to your end customers and they contribute to the successful adoption of technologies within your culture. Highly functional help desks require a blend of proper staffing levels, developed service level agreements, efficient ticketing software, strong management and continuous training. Worldgate works with our clients to ensure these areas are supported and the help desk is providing high customer service.
Essential Help Desk Skillsets for A Successful Enterprise Project:
- Ability to communicate in a positive, patient and professional manner
- Desire to solve the customer’s challenge the first time while maintaining positive rapport
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Strong IT troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills
- Ticketing System knowledge
- Punctual and Dependable