Project Managers – Critical to Get Things Done.
We are aware that sometimes you just need help to execute a project or initiative and you can’t do it with your current team. You need someone who can come in and collaborate with you and support you in achieving your goals. These can often be for more immediate short term needs, or ongoing for multiple projects.
Worldgate has had great success in finding the Project Managers you need that have the experience in either the software or the strategic initiative, but more importantly, have experience working within your unique environments.
Regardless of the solution being implemented or the methodology for implementation that is employed, Worldgate Project Managers maintain sound project management practices throughout. This ultimately leads to a much smoother project where issues and risks are managed, project plans clearly communicated and satisfaction achieved for both the client and the implementation team.
Worldgate Project Managers help our customers successfully deliver strategic projects that will satisfy all stakeholders and have experience in delivering many enterprise level systems and solutions. We use our proven and ISO 9001:2015 certified project management processes and PMP/PMI based practices to determine project scope, communication plans, activities, tasks, timelines, responsibilities, progress reports, change control and customer satisfaction measurements.
Essential Project Management Skillsets for A Successful Enterprise Project:
- High proficiency with project management software/tools/principles, as well as standard web design/build process
- Leadership and management experience
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Resourcefulness–knowing how to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects, with a focus on risk management
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Stellar ability to motivate and direct people with strong collaboration and cross-functional team building skills